It's that time folks...
Starting May 2nd at 1pm, we will be taking new appointments for Carl Grace for his August 2013 trip to Boston. For months we've been telling everyone to please be patient & the time to book your appointment has now arrived. HOWEVER- There are lots & lots of people that have been waiting for this announcement, so do not delay. To make an appointment, you must come into our sister studio in Davis Square names The Boston Tattoo Company (we do not make appts over the phone or through email !!!).
To book your appointment, you will need 2 things. 1) References. As good as Carl is, he's not a mind reader, so point him in the direction you are thinking by bringing in reference images. 2) A $250 deposit (cash or credit, no checks) is required (you are basically prepaying your 1st hour). Once we have these 2 things, we can dig into the appt calendar & find a slot for you. Appointments are booked in 1/2, 3/4 or full day timeframes. We are booking appointments for August 13-29.
Lastly- come up with cool, creative & original ideas!
* Angelo Fernandes - Tuesday to Saturday- 11:00am to 9:00pm
* KC Faldasz - Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon & Wed- 11:00am to 8:00pm
* Jason Zube - by appt only
* Guest artist Sam Chacon is back in Boston until May 6th. Make your appointment with him now!
* Guest artist Pete Terranova will be returning to Boston in mid June.
There are only two 1/2 day appointment spots left, so call ASAP if you are interested!
* Guest artist Josh Hagan will be returning to Boston in May from the 11th to the 17th.
He is doing something very cool for this trip. Each time he comes to Boston, his time always sells
out and he leaves some people disappointed they couldn't get in, so this time he is going to be
tattooing the entire trip as walk-in only! We are not taking appointments- just show up 'cause its
1st come, 1st served for 7 straight days.